Instructional Designer (Provo, UT)
Are you a person who loves to provide sound instructional design principles to its expanding elearning platform? If so, Vivint needs you.
This role is vital in creating curriculum that is engaging and assures the learning provided through our LMS is adopted and utilized, driving a solid ROI for all areas of the organization.
Required Skills and Experiences
- Create elearning modules based on meetings with SME’s in various business functions.
- Story board curriculum
- Assist in project management for the content development team
- Collaborate with SME to identify, research, and develop learning objectives and course content
- Establish and maintain effective relationship management with our customers
- Design course content elements including graphics, audio, and video.
- Uploading courses to an LMS
- Multi-task based on assignment priority
- 3+ years of experience with designing and developing comprehensive training for instructor-led, web-based, and virtual training
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- In depth knowledge of learning theories, methodologies, and the multiple levels of evaluation
- Previously built elearning courses/samples must be provided
- Must be able to provide structured feedback for other content developers
- Ability to solve unique technical problems without supervision
- Ability to learn new software on the fly
- A great customer service attitude
- Ability to envision product scenarios in order to help customers solve problems
- Formal education in Instructional Design; Instructional Technology; or related area
- High technical aptitude
- Expertise with audio and video tools a plus
Vivint Related Links
http://www.oremutjobs.com/ | http://www.provocityjobs.com/ | http://www.provoutjobs.com/
Vivint, an equal opportunity employer, does not consider any protected traits (e.g. race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, non job-related disability, age, or any other protected trait) when hiring—under federal, state and local laws.
Vivint - 14 months ago