Candidate must be able to work with a team of curriculum developers/trainers and subject matter experts to plan, design, develop and deliver instructor led training (ILT), web-delivered courseware and other human performance support solutions. Candidate must also be able to provide analytical & administrative support for AFSC & client teams; research and create reports/documents based on need. Very fast-paced environment.
Job Duties :
- Demonstrate individual behaviors consistent with and contributing to a positive and productive team
- Adhere to AFSC policies and procedures as well as government curriculum development requirements
- Support the design and development of performance support programs using principles of adult learning theory, appropriate learning technologies, and industry best practices
- Research resource documentation, interview and coordinate with Subject Matter Experts to identify and edit content for use in learning and performance support
- Apply a systematic instructional design and development model to design instructor-led and web-based training
- Support the development of estimates for project scope, schedule, and resource requirements
- Interact with team members and clients to ensure accomplishment of projects and client satisfaction
- Collaborate with graphic designers and other team members to ensure the highest level of quality in final products
- Assist in the implementation of tracking mechanisms to analyze results of training programs, working groups and other events
- Monitor effectiveness of training techniques and the suitability of training programs
Required Skills/Qualifications :
- Knowledge of Learning Management Systems
- Demonstrated expertise in the application of e-learning ISD principles and use of automated tools
- Knowledge of developing Distance Learning and how to work with a technical team to implement.
- Capable of leading the development of a course from research to delivery
- Excellent proficiency in Articulate and Articulate Storyline software, with ability to publish using Articulate
- Experience managing media files including audio, video, photographs, and PDFs
- Strong oral and written communications skills required to develop and deliver training and performance support materials
- Committed to AFSCs Core Values and understand its value to the military community
- Possess strong organizational skills
- Has ability to plan ahead and follow through
- Has ability to work independently
- Must be able to excel in a team environment and effectively support multiple, concurrent priorities
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills to access needs and recommend solutions
- Knowledge/experience of military training and writing
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Publisher)
- Possess a level of health and stamina necessary to adhere to an on-site training or event schedule as needed
Strongly Desired :
- Platform training skills
- Proficiency in Camtasia or AfterEffects video editing software
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop or comparable photo-editing software
- Veteran or Military/DoD experience/DOD civilian experience
Our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy : Armed Forces Services Corporation (AFSC) is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Physical Requirements :
The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
General Office Demands :
- Must be able to operate general office equipment including but not limited to: computer, phones and related media and information devices on most or all workdays
- Ability to communicate and interact with others, both in person and/or by telephone to conduct business
- Working under time pressure
- Working rapidly for long periods to meet deadlines
- Must be able to travel as needed and adhere to AFSC travel policies and procedures.
- Physical requirements can typically be characterized as sedentary: work involves exerting up to 10 lbs. of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
Major Job activities and mental requirements :
- Multiple concurrent tasks
- Ability to perform under stress
- Reading and comprehension
- Problem solving
- Customer contact
Armed Forces Services Corporation - 7 months ago
Armed Forces Services Corporation’s legacy goes back to 1879 with the formation of a nonprofit organization established to care for su...