- Interface with line personnel to analyze performance needs and recommend appropriate training solutions.
- Analyze, Design, Develop, Implement, and Evaluate training materials and programs using the systematic approach to training.
- Administer and coordinate training programs for sites and corporate groups as assigned.
Reports to: Simulator Support Group SUPT
- 5 years instrument and control related experience (commercial or military) or a B.S. in education.
- Technical proficiency in the assigned area.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Any of the following qualifications warrant designation as a Â¿Senior InstructorÂ¿:
- 12 Years commercial nuclear plant experience, or
- An SRO license or certification, or B.S. degree in Education, Science, or Technology and three years nuclear training experience (commercial or military), or
-B.S. degree in Education, Science, or Technology and three or more years experience teaching or developing curriculum in an education or academic environment.
Note: Licensed Operations instructors require an SRO license or certification.
- At least five years experience in the associated line organization.
- B.S. degree in education, engineering or related technical degree.
- SRO or certification on BWR, PWR or both.
As a provider of essential services, Entergy expects its employees to be available to work additional hours, to work in alternate locations, and/or to perform additional duties in connection with storms, outages, emergencies, or other situations as deemed necessary by the company.
Exempt employees may not be paid overtime associated with such duties.
Pay and Benefits
Potential Benefits Modification(s) or Change: Your benefits package may change if this position causes a change in legal entity, site location, or bargaining/non-bargaining status. To verify benefits for this position, please contact the HR Service Center or Talent Management.
Entergy Corporation - 17 months ago