• Contract instructors must have successfully completed the MCoE Army Basic Instructor Course (ABIC) within the last five years.
• Contract instructors must have successfully completed a class check-out (dry run) conducted by Major Subordinate Command (MSC) cadre to be certified to train soldiers.
• Contract instructors shall have served in the U.S. Army as an NCO with the MOS of 19K and an ASI of A8 or K8 or R8.
• Contract instructors shall have military experience and knowledge equivalent to that which would be acquired as a M1A1, M1A2 SEP or MGS Master Gunner Instructor.
• Contract instructors shall have successfully completed the Army Basic Instructor Course (ABIC).
• Contract instructors shall have successfully completed the Master Gunner School certification process within the last 8 years and submit what lessons they were certified to instruct for verification through the Master Gunner School.
• Contract instructors shall have completed at least one cycle as a certified M1A1 or M1A2 SEP Master Gunner instructor.
• Instructors in the Master Gunner Course are required to train according to the doctrine and lesson plans contained in the M1A1 Master Gunner Course and M1A2SEP Master Gunner Course Programs of Instruction (POI).
• Instructors supporting the Tank Commanders Course (TC2) are required to train according to the doctrine and lessons plans contained in the TC2 POI.
• Maintenance of Equipment. Provide instructions on the performance of operator level maintenance. including, but not limited to troubleshooting of the M1 Abrams series tank, and recognizing malfunctions and taking minor corrective action. The contract instructor must be physically able to perform all the technical manual tasks required of a M1 Abrams series tank instructor, and /or tank crewman including PMCS procedures and 10 technical manual corrective actions on an I1 Abrams tank.
• Development of Instructional Material. As a Subject Matter Expert (SME), provide comments, lessons learned, and insights from classroom instruction for use in the development of instructional materials in accordance with the TRADOC Regulation 350-70. Provide input for course modification to education/training program personnel and administrators as a result of training sessions.
• Safety. Briefs and points out to students, all safety features and procedures. Students shall be briefed on all emergency stops, emergency egress procedures, general simulator safety scheme, fire alarms, evacuation plans and assembly areas. Instructor monitors students during training to ensure compliance with safety procedures to prevent injury to personnel and damage to equipment.
Camber Corporation - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Camber is more than happy to get its hands dirty when it comes to the armed services. The company primarily serves the US military with a...