If you’re the best-of-the-best, thrive on learning new technology, and have exceptional teaching skills, you may have what it takes to be an Intertech Instructor. For candidates, we are looking for:
- 15 years of software development experience
- Exceptional teaching experience proven by outstanding reviews and references
- Senior architecture and development experience in .NET and/or Java
- Total commitment to Intertech’s values of attitude, commitment, and excellence
- A Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Math, or science-related field
Why Join Intertech?
There are a few reasons Intertech is the employer of choice:
* No recruiters\placement firms please.
- The best work. As an instructor with dedicated time for R&D, you are working on the technology frontier.
- The best environment. We’re the recipient of over 20 awards for growth, business practices, and we’re a six time winner of the Great Place to Work award.
- The best package. We offer a great salary, bonus plan, and a full benefits line-up that includes medical, dental, long/short-term disability, life insurance, 401K with company match, and an option program.
- Recognized by PCI (Private Company Index) as a top growth company in 2010.
- The best life and work upside. Intertech has a sabbatical program and the ability to work from home when performing R&D. In 2009, Intertech was a winner of the Minnesota Work-Life Champions--Minnesota Companies Honored for Championing Healthy Work-Life Balance
- Over 40% of your time is spent researching and developing
- You learn the latest and greatest technologies first and interact with the top technical experts in Fortune 500 companies and government organizations
- Publishing and speaking are encouraged and your work is promoted (increasing royalties on your books)
- Real world consulting experience allows you to stay in touch with the real world through Intertech’s consulting division
- A world class support team takes care of details