This position is to teach courses related to A+, and Microsoft and CISCO Networking courses. The candidate should have several vendor certifications, and should have at least five years of field experience. In addition, teaching experience is desirable.
Preferred way to Contact:
Send an e-mail with your resume attached.
Currently Princeton Information Technology Center provides full-time and part-time programs in Practical Nursing. The school is planning to restart programs in Software Analyst and Networking Specialist. PITC was established in 1998 as a post-secondary educational school. It is licensed by PA Department of Private Licensed Schools, and accredited by ACICS. Federal Financial Aid and military tuition benefits are available to the students who qualify for them.
Essential Duties and Desired Characteristics:
- Adequately prepare all course materials and lessons.
- Provide each student with clear course expectations, evaluations and timelines
- Complete grade books, final grade sheets, learning assessments and final exam assessments on a timely basis
- Respond to student questions on a timely basis
- Identify and refer at-risk students to specific academic support services
- Ensure course and program learning outcomes are delivered as defined by the syllabus.
- Act as a substitute as needed
- Where applicable, ensure safety and sanitation of all labs, equipment and supplies
- Maintain classroom schedules
- Participate in and provide feedback to institutional committees and reporting.
- Work with program chair and other appropriate groups on retention activities.
- Assist director of education in program evaluation and planning
- Attend regularly scheduled in-services and discipline specific professional development activities.
- Responsible to maintain credentials as required by accrediting councils/agencies and regulatory bodies
- Possession of current and relevant coding credential
- Expertise in oral presentation and written communication skills
- Efficient and ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Adhere to the policies of the school and operations manual
PITC is located in Glenside, on Easton Rd. There are several good restaurants next to the school. Located within a few blocks of our school are a Produce Junction, Dunkin Donuts, and other coffee shops; along with banks, post office, gas stations, car repair, a park, a library, and other shops at walking distance. Willow Grove Mall is 5 minutes driving distance. It is a very pleasant location.
Salary: Very competitive
Benefits: Health care, vacation, sick leave, personal days, 401K