Direct supervision of I/E mechanics on a daily basis. To partner with Operations to meet safety, production and quality goals.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
• Safety – to foster a safe work environment and lead safety activities.
• Leadership – muss possess strong leadership skills
• Production – work with Operations to attain availability goals by managing un-scheduled I/E downtime.
• Quality – set the expectation and hold mechanics accountable to perform at a high level.
• Problem solving – strong analytical troubleshooting skills is a necessity.
• Communication skills – need strong oral , written and listening skills.
• CMMS – working knowledge of Microsoft and Avantis software a plus
• Planning – ability to plan and execute outages.
• Preventive Maintenance – ensure all PM’s are scheduled and completed on a timely basis.
• Display a sense of urgency.
• Seek to continuously improve department performance (employees & equipment).
• High School Diploma with equivalent experience.
• Associates degree in Electronic or Electrical Engineer or B.S. degree in Electronic or Electrical Engineering preferred
Previous Work Experience
• Minimum of 5 years paper mill experience. Previous responsibilities as a front line leader as a plus.
Ability to write reports and business correspondence. Must have good phone skills and the ability to communicate with others in a professional, concise manner.
Kapstone Paper and Packaging - 8 months ago
KapStone Paper and Packaging Corporation was formed in April 2005 by industry veterans to establish operating businesses in the paper,...