The Instrument Control Technician will be responsible for the electical and control systems required with the operation to meet the departmental goals and objectives. The technician will be responsible to the Maintenance Manager. The Instrument Control Technician must have achieved a satisfactory level of technical and professional skill/knowledge of the equipment and resources within the Maintenance Department to perform at a high level of accomplishment.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follow all DFA GMP's and work in a manner consistent with all corporate and regulatory, food safety, quality and sanitation requirements.
- Advanced electrical skills
- Advanced process control knowledge
- Advanced computer skills
- Team building skills
- Must be willing to attend outside training to upgrade skill levels as it pertains to the job and business at hand withthe operations.
- Advanced understanding of preventitive maintenance and master sanitation
- Follows established plant procedures and offer recommendations as needed.
- Assist with job safety analysis and on-the-job training of existing and new employees.
- Attendance at educational training seminars as needed.
- Attendance at and participation in safety and quality meetings.
- Follow established plant safety and quality rules
- Report unsafe acts, conditions, and accidents to supervisor and assist in accident investigation.
- Assist with duties in other departments as needed.
High School Diploma or GED and 5- 10 years experience in manufacturing plant maintenance and control systems. Must have advanced computer skills and knowledge of all Microsoft applications. Experience with Allen Bradley and Rockwell platforms. Must be able to learn ACAD and use it to update plant electrical and floor layouts.
Dairy Farmers of America
- 2 years ago - save job