This position will be responsible for performing
preventative and corrective maintenance of test
apparatus and peripheral equipment.
Duties and Responsiblilities:
operations and facilities operations, strong working
- Experience with process controls in chemical
knowledge of trade specific codes, policies and best
practices for a variety of disciplines including:
electrical, HVAC, fire protection, chemical processing
and gas handling and IT is required. Familiar with
Yokagawa, Device Net, Hart Devices, foundation field
bus, RS logic, Allen Bradley, VFD's.
-- Responsible for ensuring the safety of themselves and
other employees in a 24/7 operation - 12 hour shift
temperature, pH, conductivity, level, humidity in
- Troubleshoot problems such as flow, pressure,
advanced PLC and instrumentation controll processes.
procedures for electrical control components
- Support existing PLC software platform and DCS
- Assist with the documentation of drawings, manuals and
advanced control system design and software development
- Assist with the prepartation of specifications for
company fonformity to safety and controls guidelines
- Work with OEM suppliers of equipment to facilitate
of process systems
- Implement production/process methods and controls
- Support system integration engineering and improvement
- Optimize facilities systems realiability and
While performing the duites of this job, the employee is
- Maintain the Toxic Gas Management System CO2
frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles. The
employee is occasionally exposed to wet or humid
conditions (non-weather); work near moving mechanical
parts; work in high precarious places; toxic or caustic
chemicals; outdoor weather conditions; extreme cold or
extreme heat (non-weather); risk of electrical shock;
work with explosives; risk of radiation and vibration,
24 hour/365 day operation with staff on.
Ability to lift 30 lbs.
operation, strong knowledge of trade specific codes,
- Experience with process controls in a chemical
electrical, HVAC, RS logic.
software and DCS
- Ability to troubleshoot problems and familiar with PLC
Associate Degree preferred or equivalent technical or
3 + years of experience required
Sunoco, Inc. - 11 months ago