Per Se | Technical has a need for Instrumentation Technicians to work during a turnaround. This is a CONTRACT position in the Western Suburbs of Chicago for a long termcontract.
Instrument Technician to be responsible for setting up, troubleshooting, repairing, configuring and calibrating all electronic, pneumatic, analytical, and hydraulic control elements at an oil refinery. Technicians should be familiar with many application including level, temperature, pressure, flow, pH, gas detection and conductivity. Additionally, Technicians should be able to read P&IDs, loop drawings, ladder logic and electrical circuitry drawings. This position does require some climbing.
If you are interested please email your resume to: 8128-MH1140@emailagent.maxhire.net
- 10+ years of experience as an instrument technician at either a refinery, chemical plant, or power plant
- Knowledge with Flow, Level, Pressure, Temperature, and Analytical sensors and control systems.
- Must be able to set up a control valve, both pneumatic and electronic.
- Must be able to calibrate electronic and pneumatic XMIT
- Ability to calculate LRV and URV of a simple level
- Experience with:
- Differential pressure transmitters used on flow measurement, level, and pressure
- Control valves and positioners
- Radar, displacer, and Magnetostrictive levels
- Magmeters and Vortex Meters
- Experience with Emerson AMS Device Manager a plus
- Maintenance experience to include:
- Small bore pipefitting task such as removal in installation of 4 and smaller control valves and installing blind flanges
- Performing minor conduit repair to 1 and smaller conduit
- Bending and smaller stainless steel tubing
- Operating of Manlifts a plus
Per S Group, Inc. - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard