Electrical experience in:
Additional electrical skills, especially in area of Electrical Power Studies (with Arc Flash) using popular SKM or ETAP software is a plus.
- Development of common electrical design and drawings including single lines, motor elementary drawings and motor controls (including VFD’s), electrical connection drawings and grounding systems, cable schedules
- Power and lighting distribution panel specification and supporting distribution design (with area lighting design)
- Ability to perform all calculations associated with instrument cable selection, conductor sizing, voltage drop, conduit fill and other common electrical design requirements
Instrumentation experience in:
Experience with SIS(Safety Instrumented Systems) design is a plus.
- Selection, sizing and specification of all types of instruments and valves used in flow, pressure, temperature and level applications
- Development of instrumentation system drawings such as loop sheets, I/O lists, controls interconnection drawings, location plan drawings, etc.
- Specification and design of PLC and DCS based control systems
- Development of Hazardous Location assessments and drawings
Providing a family-oriented work environment for 35 years
We offer competitive salaries, medical insurance, 401K, profit sharing, flexible work schedules and an excellent relocation package.
Positions are located in the Houston/Galveston area of Texas.
Company information: www.chemic.com
With almost 300 combined years of experience providing engineering solutions to the petrochemical, refinery, natural gas, and energy...