- Perform Instrumentation Engineering tasks such as, but not limited to: , completing ISA datasheets for all instruments, coordinate with Mechanical Engineers during PID development, coordinate with Controls Engineers when developing Controls System details, ensure instrument selections are in compliance with company and project specifications, developing and maintaining instrument indexes, checking and coordinating 3rd party and vendor drawings, perform fab shop inspections, provide field commissioning support.
- Development of standards for Instrumentation and their accessories; including: Pressure gages, switches and transmitters, temperature gages, switches and transmitters, level gages, switches and transmitters, flow meters and switches, chromatagraphs, fire and gas detectors, automated valves, control valves, relief valves and regulators.
- Interact with the Project Manager, Engineers, Designers, Consultants, and Execution Team.
- Participate in project meetings between engineering, project management project operations and client.
- Monitor and drive the progress of all Instrumentation related activities for the projects assigned. Ensure specification, purchase and delivery materials are within the specified time frames, and coordinate due date extensions with the appropriate Project Manager.
- Perform any instrumentation related functions necessary for the successful operation of the department.
- Demonstrated competence in selecting Industrial Instrumentation for the oil and Gas Industry; PLC experience required. Must be knowledgeable in current industries technologies and practices related to industrial instrumentation.
- Excellent PC proficiency, able to perform Word processing and develop spreadsheets
- A Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Industrial Engineering
- 5 - 7 years' experience in Compressor packaging
- Automation, preferably in the oil and gas or industry.
Visit the Progressive Global Energy & Natural Resources website to find out more.