TAMKO is hiring for an Instrumentation Technician to work in their Engineering group. They will be required to complete the following tasks:
- Resolving Automation Issues (50%)
- Installs & PLCs (50%)25% each
- The plant has primarily Siemens PLCs with a few Allen Bradley PLCs
- Working with Maintenance department to resolve issues and correctively implement new programs
- Working on material handling systems, specifically conveyor systems
- Assist with upgrades and modifications to existing equipment and systems
Ladder Logic Diagrams
Qualifications: - High School Diploma
- 3-15 years of technical experience
- PLCs (Siemens)
- Ladder Logic
- PLC Programming
Performance Expectations: They will be maintaining the conveyor systems as well as other hydraulic and pneumatic systems as needed. This is a high industrial atmosphere and they need to be able to get their hands dirty. This is a hands on position and they will be working rotating shift.
Aerotek - 21 months ago
Aerotek is a leader in the recruiting and staffing industry. With more than three decades in the recruiting and staffing industry, we have...