State Farm is the number one insurer of automobiles and homes in the Nation. We believe that, “Success is built on a foundation of shared vales of quality service and relationship, mutual trust, integrity and financial strength.”
Our agency is looking for two full time employees who have a positive attitude to contribute to our winning team. We are a small agency with a fun atmosphere and a lot of potential. You will be working directly with clients and responding to their needs. We are looking for people who are customer service related, sales oriented and who can initiate and follow up on new business.
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to take initiative and act effectively in various circumstances without direction,
including the ability to influence others.
- Strong organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Maintain a positive attitude
- Ability to problem solve
- Computer and research skills (Proficient in MS Word, MS Outlook and MS Excel)
- Strong listening, oral and written communication skills.
- Reliable vehicle
- Knowledge of personal lines insurance products desirable
- Property, casualty, life and health licenses required once hired