Alvarez & Marsal (A&M) is a global professional services firm specializing in turnaround and interim management, performance improvement and business advisory services. A&M delivers specialist operational, consulting and industry expertise to management and investors seeking to accelerate performance, overcome challenges and maximize value across the corporate and investment lifecycles. Founded in 1983, the firm is known for its distinctive restructuring heritage, hands-on approach and relentless focus on execution and results.
A&M’s Insurance Advisory Services (IAS) practice provides specialized consulting services to risk bearing entities, third party administrators, brokers and buyers of commercial insurance. Our services include enterprise risk solutions; regulatory support (including turnaround & restructuring); data & analytics solutions; process improvement; and pension and benefits solutions.
The IAS practice is seeking a Summer Intern (June – August) to assist with research projects and reporting related to the insurance and risk management fields.
- Conduct research, synthesize information and develop reports
- Provide support to the team, primarily with project execution
- Use a variety of tools to conduct data analysis and modeling
- Must be enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program preferably focused on Risk Management and/or Insurance, though other business-related fields may be considered
- Some relevant experience gained from prior internship or through school curriculum
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint required, proficiency with Access preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strategic and analytical thinker
- Desire to succeed in an entrepreneurial culture
Alvarez & Marsal - 13 months ago
About Alvarez & Marsal:
Alvarez & Marsal (A&M) is a global professional services firm specializing in turnaround and interim...