Sell property and casualty insurance to new and current members/customers.
- High school degree or GED; or one to two years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Property & Casualty (P&C) license required for the applying state.
- One year minimum insurance sales experience.
- Experience with Applied software a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills, both written and oral; telephone and problem-solving ability/skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office platform of products preferred (Word/Excel); E-mail, and Internet knowledge necessary. Ability to learn new systems.
Monday - Friday; 8:30 am – 5:30 pm
$2,014/Month + incentive based on insurance policy sales
Must be able to earn appointments from all carries.
Pre-employment background check required.
AAA MountainWest - 8 months ago