Futurity First agents work with individuals who are pre-retirement, at retirement, or in retirement to develop and implement solutions to protect, manage and grow their financial assets, life, health, long-term care and disability needs. We hire trustworthy, community-based agents who provide reliable and objective insight throughout these important life phases. At Futurity First we attract experienced agents and other sales professionals with extensive networks within their communities who prefer a community-focused, independent and entrepreneurial career path. We’re growing a quality team of individuals who share our vision.
The Companies We Represent
We partner with well-respected leaders in the insurance and financial services industry, to offer “best-in-class” products and services. These companies include Genworth Financial, ING, John Hancock, Mutual of Omaha, American Equity, UnitedHealthcare, Vantis and 20 other carriers. Each carrier in our portfolio has been selected after a thorough review process. All carriers are actively managed and reviewed to make certain they maintain their financial strength and ratings and maintain the compensation, service and support that our agents expect.
The Futurity First Difference
Join us today and you will have competitive products, quality marketing support and leads, reliable sales support, very competitive payouts, health insurance, pension, conferences and access to great resources to build your business. You’ll be part of a team of motivated individuals looking to take their careers to the next level. We invite you to learn more about our company, our opportunity and the support in your market through your local branch. We strive to offer the best combination of marketing support, products and compensation in the market today.
FUTURITY FIRST agents are individuals who want to run their own practices and earn the level of income they desire by providing clients and customers with objective advice and product solutions with the support and resources of a local branch and affiliation with an independent, nationwide sales organization.
F UTURITY FIRST offers its agents ten key benefits:
If you are ready to take your career and income to the next level and better serve your customers; then we encourage you to contact us to explore an agent career at FUTURITY FIRST. Be assured that your enquiry is completely confidential and that all information is held in the strictest confidence.
- Independent, nationwide insurance sales organization focused exclusively on career agent distribution through community-based branch offices
- Experienced Branch Managers committed to help Agents take their careers and incomes to next level
- “Best-in-Class" products from industry leading carriers
- Competitive commissions and unique “ALL IN" aggregate product monthly production bonus
- Restricted stock for top performers
- Agent benefits including expense allowance, health insurance and 401k
- Community-based marketing programs and materials designed to help agents position and promote themselves in markets in which they work and live
- Selling system designed to identify needs and sell products to no-nonsense middle-market business owners, self-employed and seniors
- Centralized, single-platform, multi-company case management and commission processing system
- Manager career path for agents interested in pursuing a career in sales management
Customers First – Agents First –
- 2+ years experience selling traditional insurance products to the retiree and pre-retiree market.
- Minimum average annualized production of $36K per year.
- Production generated primarily from Life, Annuities, DI, LTC
- Extensive prospecting and networking experience.
- Solid sales and relationship skills.
- 3-5+ years experience in non-insurance-related outside sales
- Proven evidence of previous sales success
- Extensive prospecting skills and strong networks within community required.