As a licensed P&C Agent, this individual will contact prospective customers from a list of possible x-dates and discuss their insurance needs for all lines. This individual will discuss specific insurance coverage needs, support field representatives, obtain expiration dates and maintain leads’ database by adding and updating database.
- Sell Insurance over the telephone. Discuss insurance products available and discuss the needs of the prospect for all lines, WC and P&C products.
- Call prospect to obtain expiration dates and other information required to qualify prospects.
- Enter information on all of your call activity onto the contact management system according to company guidelines.
- Enter prospects into system, verifying not already listed on the system.
- Enter call-in or mail-in prospects into prospect system.
- Support the sales efforts of field representatives.
- Work with a team/as a team.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
1. High School diploma or equivalent is required. Property and Casualty License
2. Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.)
3. 1 to 2 years prior experience in a sales or telemarketing environment.
4. Superior verbal and written communication skills including telephone skills.
5. Strong customer service skills
Meadowbrook Insurance Group Inc. - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard