The Insurance Customer Service Representative will confer with customers in a call center environment to provide information about their insurance policy, offer new insurance solutions, and resolve customer issues.
· Policy endorsements, payments, reinstatements and new business applications.
· Balance workload priorities to ensure successful execution.
· Keep records of customer interaction and transactions, documenting details of conversations, as well as actions taken.
· Resolve customer’s service or billing issues.
· Cross-sell insurance solutions
· Follow up to ensure that appropriate changes have been made to customer accounts.
· Some Saturdays required.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
· Must be positive and enthusiastic about being part of a high performing team
· Must be passionate about taking care of the needs of others and finding creative ways to say yes.
· Must be self-motivated and have the ability to work independently.
· Ability to thrive in a challenging and fast paced environment.
· Proactive approach to problem identification and resolutions.
· Excellent Written and oral communication skills
· Typing 30+ words/minute
· College Degree, preferred
· 3+ years of experience with Personal and Auto Insurance, preferred.
· Bilingual i
s a plus
Delivering value, safety, and total peace of mind every day is not just our business, it’s our purpose.
Join our team.
Dedicated. Innovative. Driven. Successful.
As North America's largest motoring and leisure travel organization, AAA provides its more than 49 million members with travel, insurance,...