The Licensed Insurance Customer Service Representative will confer with customers by telephone to provide information about their insurance policy.
· Take phone endorsements, payment, reinstatements and also process new business applications.
· Balance workload priorities to ensure successful execution.
· Keep records of customer interaction and transactions, documenting details of inquire complaints and comments, as well as actions taken.
· Resolve customer’s service or billing complaints.
· Cross-sell insurance products
· Checks to ensure that appropriate changes have been made to resolve customer problems.
· Must be able to write correspondences and effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
· Must be self-motivated and have the ability to work independently.
· Ability to thrive in a challenging and structured environment.
· Proactive approach to problem identification and resolutions.
· Flexibility and openness to new thinking
· High school diploma or GED, required (General Educational Development).
· A minimum 5 years of experience with Personal and Auto Insurance.
· Must have excellent excel and word document.
· Available to work a flexible schedule.
As North America's largest motoring and leisure travel organization, AAA provides its more than 49 million members with travel, insurance,...