AAA is a civic, not-for-profit organization rendering valuable service to the public, as well as many specialized services for the exclusive benefit of its members such as Automotive Services, Financial Services, Insurance and Travel. AAA Southern New England employees help and serve as a way of life. Through a 100-year legacy of service stewardship, our employees make valuable contributions to our workplace and the community that surrounds us.
• Receives incoming phone calls.
• Utilizes knowledge of Insurance industry and Club Insurance Agency policies and procedures to provide efficient and professional Five Diamond Service.
• Processes changes requests and endorsements, explains all aspects of coverage, identifies opportunities to apply discounts and acts as liaison for information exchange with insurance companies.
• Capitalizes on opportunities to upgrade insurance coverage; keeps abreast of all insurance products offered by the Insurance Agency; cross sells other products and services offered by the Club.
• Exchanges information with insurance companies, underwriters, banks, car dealers, etc. to facilitate processing of customer paperwork and to build and manage customer relationships.
High School Diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
Three years' customer service experience in the Insurance industry preferred.
Knowledge of P&C lines, and billing, claims, policy issuance and underwriting required.
Valid P&C License required.
Must work to acquire a Service Tier Insurance designation (ARC, CISR, ACSR) within two year time frame.
AAA Southern New England - 12 months ago
AAA is proud to offer space reserved just for you from $44 p/nt!