We are looking for a full-time Insurance Customer Service Representative to administratively support Licensed Producers in providing timely and professional service to clients. The CSR must have the ability to communicate effectively with clients and co-workers, exhibit professionalism, work attitude and time management. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities preferred.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer all inbound calls and assist and distribute appropriately.
- Provide administrative support to Producers and/or Manager. Have strong interpersonal skills.
- Respond to customer inquiries promptly and professionally.
- Assist in cross selling/rewriting various types of insurance policies.
- Review applications, policies, endorsements, audits, cancellations, etc. for accuracy and prepare correspondence to clients and/or underwriters as needed.
- Assist clients/policyholders to resolve insurance claim issues.
- Actively input and maintain all data into management software (TAM).
- Other various tasks as needed.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
State-specific Property & Casualty insurance license or other insurance professional designations preferred.
Knowledge of insurance software (TAM/Applied) preferred. Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Products (i.e.: Outlook, Word, and Excel).
Barrett Insurance is a privately-owned independent agency, family owned and operated since 1971. Our focus is to provide a broad range of service by offering a multi-platform of products and carriers. Our Products consist of Personal and Commercial Property & Casualty as well as life, health and dental insurance.