This position is responsible for analyzing and answering
requests by telephone, e-mail, or mail from firms and
members concerning Professional Liability Insurance
status and information regarding our services.
- Returns calls concerning insurance status.
- Searches company records to obtain information
requested by firms or members.
- Records detailed information into a phone log which
is attached to the members Professional Liability
- Mails or gives out specified forms and routes
completed forms to various units for processing.
- Analyzes policy transactions and corrects company
records to adjust errors.
- Meets established hourly or weekly production goals
and maintains satisfactory results from internal
- Recognizes when state and Federal regulations are
- Interprets policy provisions to determine benefits
- Fields questions and is repsonsible to return a
resolution to a problem witin the same business day.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be
able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
Must be computer literate and knowledgeable in Windows
and Microsoft Office environment, including Word and
Outlook. Microsoft Excel and knowledge of insurance
database system a plus.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
Gilsbar is an Equal Opportunity Employer