We are looking for a dynamic phone representative to sell insurance products and services in our newly formed call center environment. We are looking for customer focused people with a strong desire to succeed in a sales driven environment. Our sales representatives will take incoming phone inquiries as well as respond to outbound leads from potential customers. You will provide price quotes on automobile insurance and help customers decide on the best products for their current situation. Qualified candidates will have experience in customer service and sales.
- Selling/Servicing Auto Insurance products over the phone
- Educating potential clients on their insurance options, providing quotes, and closing sales
- Following up on potential clients who request online information
- Assist customers in purchasing policies for quotes completed online
- Following up on online and individual leads
- Cross sell ancillary product to existing and new clients
- Call clients back as needed to close sales opportunities
- Retain policyholders during renewal period
- College degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills and the ability learn new concepts quickly
- Demonstrates persistence, overcomes obstacles, and strives to improve skills and achieve goals
- Able to close a sale by addressing customer concerns, demonstrating empathy, and consistently moving the customer towards commitment
- Motivated, Enthusiastic self-starter
- Be able to obtain a Personal or P & C Insurance License
- We request people have open availability to work a scheduled 40 hours a week between 8 am and 10 pm, Monday through Friday with rotating Saturdays between the hours of 9 am and 5:30 pm.
We are a direct to consumer automobile insurance company, based in Richmond, VA. We believe people who like what they do, do it better. We pride ourselves on a relaxed and friendly company culture. We encourage a climate of individual contribution, long-term commitment, and profitable growth.
Elephant Insurance is a wholly owned subsidiary of Admiral Group, PLC. Admiral Group is the second largest auto insurer in the UK with subsidiaries in France, Italy, and Spain.
- Elephant offers medical, dental, vision, and 50k in life insurance at no cost to the employee
- Elephant offers an additional supplemental benefits fund. This fund can be used to buy additional benefits that you can apply to a gym membership, additional life insurance, cancer, and accident coverage or health saving accounts
- Stock grants and stock dividends for all employees
- Elephant contributes $3,000.00 a year to your 401K, regardless of what you contribute
- 4 weeks of PTO a year
Our Call Center Sales Representatives start out at 11.50 an hour, moving to 11.75 an hour after a probationary period. In addition to the hourly base pay, there is also an opportunity for agents to earn incentives. The incentives can average to be $0-$500, is paid out biweekly, and is based on performance.
Elephant Auto Insurance - 2 years ago
Elephant Auto Insurance, one of the fastest growing auto insurance companies in the US, has been aggressively taking advantage of the rising...