Committed to providing quality service and products to all members and clients.
PURPOSE: Promote and sell AAA Insurance Agency products and services, respond to questions and problems of members/insureds, process changes to policies as requested by insureds.
DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES, & EXPECTATIONS:
1. Practice sound industry and business ethics, adhering to the Ohio Auto Clubs commitment to integrity and providing quality products and services.
2 Learn product features, marketing and sales techniques necessary to perform duties and achieve monthly sales goals as outlined in the Insurance Sales Agent Pay for Performance Plan.
3. Develop leads and prospects for the purpose of converting them to policyholders. Pursue and secure new business and additional product sales opportunities by following OACs Leads Management program via the appropriate mode of communication.
4. Assess clients needs and goals and recommend appropriate products.
5. Knowledge of all business lines within the OAC. These include Automotive, Financial, Travel and Insurance. Strive to achieve Store growth in all business lines.
6. Be proactive and recognize opportunities to cross sell all OAC business lines when they arise and to assist other store associates with members needing service within the store.
7. Foster and establish working relationships with all other store associates.
8. Handle such transactions as may be required to amend or add insurance coverage, to change addresses, motor vehicles covered, etc., as needed for insureds.
9. Follow internal process procedures to ensure that transactions are handled in accordance with company and agency policies, practices and guidelines.
10. Meet production goals as established, while maintaining quality standards for all lines of insurance.
11. Actively participant in sales promotions and contests offered by OAC and insurance companies.
12. Become involved with industry societies, community organizations and/or trade groups for networking opportunities and to promote AAA.
13. Adhere to AAA Insurance Agency practices and procedures.
14. Participate in weekly staff meetings as scheduled by Sales Manager and as required with Regional Insurance Manager and Insurance Call Center Manager.
15. Attend internal training and meetings as required.
16. Meet continuing education requirements to maintain Ohio Property and Casualty license as well as tracking and notifying Ohio Insurance Department that requirements have been met.
The above statements reflect the general details considered necessary to describe the principal
functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all work requirements that may be inherent in the job.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, SPECIFIC ABILITIES:
1. Ohio Property and Casualty license required. If not licensed at time of hire, completing licensing class and passing exams are required.
2. Knowledge of all business lines within the Ohio Auto Club. These include Automotive, Financial, Travel and Insurance. Strive to achieve Store growth in all business lines.
3. Strong sales skills and ability to meet sales goals.
4. Some college preferred or equivalent work experience.
5. Personable, out-going, professional demeanor.
6. Excellent communication skills to include ability to present complex information in a clear and concise manner.
7. Strong analytical skills to enable agent to determine appropriate products and coverages.
8. Excellent computer skills and the ability to toggle between multiple programs. Experience with Microsoft office, AMS360, EZLynx (or other comparable rating program), Connect/Sam, AXIS preferred.
9. Excellent organizational skills.
10. Motivated, self-starter with ability to work with minimal supervision.
11. Effective time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Must be able to attend paid training at our Headquarters location in Worthington, OH (and/or other store locations) as required
- Must be able to pass state licensure exam for Property and Casualty (if not currently licensed)
- No cap on salary earning potential
- Full benefits package, including 401k
- If not licensed at time of hire, Ohio Auto Club will pay for licensing class and state licensing exam
AAA is a not-for-profit federation of 47 motor clubs with a combined total of more than 53 million members and approximately 1,000 locations...