Insurance Sales Representative
Are you looking for a new opportunity to maximize your skills and help others? Working directly with an Allstate Exclusive Agent independent contractor might be your answer. Whether you're an established insurance sales producer or someone taking a new career path, we can help you achieve lasting success. This is a tremendous opportunity for an individual with a strong entrepreneurial spirit to build and manage a book of business from the ground up. If you have an innate drive to win and desire a profession where your accomplishments can offer unlimited potential income, you may be a fit with our firm.
Allstate agencies strive to provide excellent service to customers by assisting them with their insurance and financial services needs. Insurance Sales Producer opportunities are for true sales and customer-oriented individuals.
In an agency staff position you will have the opportunity to work as a member of a team of professionals focused on providing insurance and financial products to help customers protect their homes, cars, lives and retirement incomes.
The position is full time with flexible hours during the week and weekends.
- Cross-selling existing customers with other Allstate products
- Prospecting and generating new business through leads & referrals
- Generating quotes
- Conducting policy reviews & updating policies
- Processing payments & reporting claims
- Providing excellent customer service
- Relationship building
- Excellent Communication/interpersonal skills
- Confident, self-starter who works well independently
- Must have ability to multi-task
- Good organizational skills
- A Property & Casualty license with one year minimum insurance agency experience preferred
- Life/Accident and Health Licenses are preferred
- Unlicensed candidates who are willing to obtain their property and casualty licensed will also be considered
- Four year college degree or equivalent work experience
- Maintain a positive and self motivated attitude!
If you or someone you know would like additional information regarding this opportunity, please apply. All responses and referrals will remain confidential. We look forward to hearing from you!