Provide supervision, management and leadership to Commercial service staff.
Responsibilities include working closely with staff to provide support and direction in conjunction with the producers on client and/or carrier related problems as they arise.
Daily supervisory duties include staffing, PMP process, and to oversee daily work to ensure clients' needs are being met.
Work with Director of Operations and Service Team Managers in other markets to assist in the development and implementation of service standards, policies, procedures, work flows and processes.
In addition, individual may be assigned to or involved in servicing of selected large commercial P&C accounts, including coverage analysis, renewal review, re-marketing, and client presentations and may be responsible for handling all levels of correspondence, respond to inquiries from clients and companies, review in-force renewals, accurately maintain existing database and work closely with producers.
Provide leadership to staff while working through change in the agency
Ability to assess current staff as well as potential new talent through the interview/hiring process and
Must possess the skills for continued development of all staff including those that possess the skills and desire for upward mobility.
- Minimum 6 years in a supervisory or management position.
- Strong communication skills, (both written and oral), and past experience in a role that required problem-solving.
- Minimum 8 years experience in commercial insurance client service or related field with the ability to review insurance coverage with clients and producers at a high level.
- Must have a Wisconsin Property and Casualty license.
- Background should reflect a continued focus on insurance education including professional designations such as CIC or CPCU.
Johnson Bank - 14 months ago
Johnson Financial Group is the holding company for Johnson Bank, which has more than 50 offices in Wisconsin and Arizona. Serving consumers...