The Insurance Services Specialist manages customer onboarding and successful adoption of AppFolio’s tenant liability insurance program.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone possesses creative problem solving skills, great energy, enjoys numbers and accuracy, and is driven to help build a successful value+ product.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Knowledge and Skills:
- Ensures successful customer adoption of tenant liability insurance program.
- Manages the daily workflow of customer onboarding of Insurance Services.
- Verifies all active insurance customers meet underwriting requirements, and contributes to the development of internal practices to improve efficiency and minimize risk.
- Maintains and enhances customer satisfaction of Insurance Services by providing ongoing proactive support throughout the customer’s life cycle.
- Maintains existing and develops future customer facing insurance resources to drive adoption.
- Works with insurance partners and other internal departments to facilitate customer and product success.
- Serves as a brand ambassador in all customer interactions.
- Assists in new customer acquisition through prospecting and marketing campaign management.
- Assists with business operations of Insurance Services, including coordinating customer billing and compiling monthly usage reports.
- Exceptional customer relationship building skills, with proven ability to influence decision-making and effect change.
- Talent to match product features with customer goals and determine best path to success for both customer and company.
- Proven ability to manage many concurrent projects and complete tasks in a timely manner with precision.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong analytical capabilities.
- Proficient in excel, word, cloud-based tools, etc.
- Accounting or Finance knowledge/experience very helpful.
- Property Management workflow knowledge desired.
AppFolio - 21 months ago