As one of the nation’s fastest growing foster care ministries, The Bair Foundation is currently seeking candidates for an Intake Coordinator in El Paso, TX.
• Directs the recruitment, support and retention of foster families according to state regulations and agency policies and procedures.
• Facilitates the safe, secure and nurturing living experience in accordance with the agency mission.
• Responsible for taking referrals. Makes appropriate matches and places children. Networks with referral sources to increase placements. Must increase census by one additional child per month.
• Makes determinations regarding the approval or rejection of foster home applicants.
• Schedules and conducts preliminary home study of prospective foster parents.
• Approves the scheduling and conducts lesson modules for Group Study Process for prospective foster parents.
• Assures that foster home records are in compliance with state regulations. Performs or arranges for foster home care recertifications as required by state regulations.
• Train and certify incoming foster parents in order to meet office growth goals. Required to certify a minimum of 12 foster families per year.
• May carry a caseload of three children.
• Bachelor’s Degree in social work or a related field, along with 2 years experience working with at risk youth.
The Bair Foundation National Office - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard