We currently have excellent opportunities for an out-going and enthusiastic Intake Coordinator who has great people skills, customer service and data entry experience to join our organization in our Corporate Office in Buffalo Grove, Illinois.
- Coordinate with the designated contact person in existing facilities to obtain up to date patient information sheets.
- Assist with data entry of patient information into the Concept and Scheduler programs.
- Respond to incoming calls from facilities and physician offices to update patients files.
- Maintain facility information; update as necessary and communicate changes to the appropriate parties.
- Maintain necessary paperwork, files and logs in an appropriate fashion.
- Excellent typing skills
- Accurately data entry
- Ability to multi task
- Interest in learning key internal/external healthcare environments.
- Knowledge of computers and software programs, Excel, Word.
- Demonstrate superior customer service skills to external and internal customers.
- Demonstrate above average problem solving skills.
- Skill in organizing and prioritizing workloads to meet deadlines.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
PrimeSource Healthcare is the nation’s leading provider of on-site, mobile healthcare for seniors in long-term nursing facilities....