-Responsible for processing all incoming referrals received by CSI ensuring the orders are processed in an efficient and accurate manner.
- Responsible for the creation and maintenance of all client entries into Horizon electronic medical record, quick base and other designated databases utilizing appropriate software programs.
-Answers phone calls, responds to referral sources and agency personnel in a timely manner and demonstrates excellent customer service with all interactions.
-Able to convert inquiry calls into actual referrals and collect data needed to generate admissions.
-Required to comply with all HCFA/JCAHO/Compliance regulations. In addition, the position provides assistance to the clinical supervisor and billing department related to special projects, audits and regular monthly reporting.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Some College courses preferred or equivalent of two to three years industry experience.
-Knowledge of third party payors and medical terminology is preferred.
- Knowledge of and ability to consistently demonstrate competencies as appropriate to the position. -Ability to consistently demonstrate commitment to the THHS Mission, Guiding Behaviors and Organizational Code of Ethics, and adhere to the Compliance Program.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills in order to interact effectively as a first line of contact with referral sources, clients and their families, peers, supervisors, and the public.
-Previous experience in a healthcare environment and computer literacy is required.
Trinity Health - 10 months ago
Trinity Home Health Services operates several hospice agencies in Michigan providing volunteer opportunities for people of all ages. If you...