Familylinks is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Provider |
The Inatake Specialist position provides the initial supportive services for the Agency ’s programs/services. Primary responsibilities include triage of all incoming calls and First Step registration processes to determine what service line can provide the level of care that is in the best interest of the client. Making appropriate referrals to programs for clients or scheduling an assessment to determine what level of care is needed.
Required: Computer proficiency, interviewing skills, clerical support skills, scheduling, typing, filing, data entry and chart preparation. Demonstrate the ability to communicate well with consumers, visitors, and all levels of staff. Possess a high degree of organizational skills and multi-tasking abilities. Aptitude to prioritize multiple functions and tasks.
Preferred: Bachelor ’s degree or three years related work experience.
• Maintaining the client medical records system as it pertains to Registration/Triage, in accordance with program policies and procedures and licensure regulations. This will include case openings, data entry, processing of referral information and building the chart for the assigned clinician.
• Generating and maintaining client databases and reports.
• Prepare/Type program documents, correspondence including letters, manuscripts, brochures, as requested.
• Assist in coverage of responsibilities when counterpart is absent.
• Address/respond to incoming calls for program/service descriptions requested by a client/consumer.
• Answering incoming calls and directing them to appropriate personnel.
• Complete First Step Registration/Triage packet for clinicians, psychiatrists, psychologists, and administration.
• Maintain a tracking system/mechanism to determine volume.
• Complete Financial Liability and/or ECaps
Familylinks is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Provider
Familylinks Inc. - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
FamilyLinks is a non-profit social service agency that provides mental health and mental retardation programs, youth and family development...