TLC PLUS is recruiting for this position for its client NorthKey Community Care.
NORTHKEY COMMUNITY CARE - COMPANY OVERVIEW
Paving the way to a community healthy in mind and spirit - that's what NorthKey Community Care is working toward in the Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky areas with our comprehensive continuum of mental health, developmental disability and substance abuse care.
Building upon our experience of providing services since 1966, NorthKey Community Care ensures a seamless transition for children and families between intensive inpatient services, partial hospitalization programs, intensive outpatient services, outpatient counseling, crisis intervention and prevention services.
BENEFITS FOR FULL-TIME AND ADJUSTED FULL-TIME POSITIONS INCLUDE:
NorthKey Community Care is seeking a full-time Intake Specialist for its ACCESS team. ACCESS team members provide a single point of entry for NorthKey's services. Duties include phone triage, scheduling requests for services, admissions activities, and handling of crisis by phone.
- Generous plan for leave time accrual
- Individual and family health insurance (organization pays 75% of premium)
- In-service Training and conference leave
- Individual life insurance policy
- Other employee contribution retirement and insurance plans
- Professional liability coverage through NorthKey for clinical staff
- Bachelor's degree in a Human Services field.
- Experience in crisis intervention.
- Strong customer service skills and computer experience.
- Ability to interact in a positive and empathic way with staff throughout the organization and with outside referral sources.
- Detail oriented and able to work efficiently.
- Awareness of community resources, preferred.
- Spanish speaking, preferred.
In Relation to Administration:
In Relation to Clients:
- Adhere responsibly to Center policies and procedures.
- Maintain effective and efficient use of time.
- Record time accurately and in a timely fashion.
- Maintain communication with other Center staff to foster positive client services.
- Establish and provide statistical information to appropriate staff.
- Receive regular supervision from designated supervisor.
- Attend clinical and administrative staff meetings as assigned by supervisor.
- Serve on Center committees and teams as directed by supervisor.
- Work closely with staff at all units to assure timely responsiveness and customer service.
- Perform public relations duties as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
In Relation to Community:
- Respond promptly to requests for services, both walk-in and telephone.
- Assess needs of applicants for service both by telephone and in person.
- Work to link applicants to the most appropriate service(s) both within and outside the Center.
- Provide crisis intervention services.
- Assist in emergency admission situations as needed.
- Present inpatient referral information to a member of the Attending Staff and to Coordinator of Social Services as needed for assistance and direction.
- Follow up on referrals to both inpatient and outpatient programs.
- Complete inpatient admissions, preparing necessary paperwork and providing families and patients with brief hospital information.
- Prepare financial information and send to the appropriate personnel.
- Other duties as assigned within capabilities.
- Present a positive image of the Center to the public.
- Bring community concerns and issues to supervisor
Be responsive to referral sources.
TLC PLUS - 19 months ago
TLC+, Your Human Resources Resource