The Reprographics Intake Specialist is a member of the on-site Williams Lea team delivering exceptional customer service at our client locations. Responsibilities include working directly with clients to understand their reprographic needs and monitoring workflow throughout the center.
Job Responsibilities :
- Log all incoming reprographic jobs into the electronic tracking system.
- Fully understand client requests and confirm the reprographic job request ticket is completed.
- Schedule reprographics production.
- Prioritize and monitor workflow.
- Act as a resource to co-workers and clients on production issues.
- When needed, operate production printers and copiers, including inputting job-processing settings and managing job queues.
- Handle sensitive and/or confidential documents and information.
- Communicate with manager and client on job or deadline issues.
Job Requirements :
Williams Lea offers an exciting and supportive business environment. We develop our people and reward their contribution. We work with openness and integrity. We are an equal opportunity employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform preemployment substance abuse testing.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of two years reprographics experience, preferably in a legal, banking or large corporate environment.
- Advanced knowledge of reprographics equipment and procedures, with the ability to recommend options to clients.
- Provide customer assistance by answering telephone calls and emails.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment.
- Attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality.
- Ability to prioritize work to balance multiple projects and deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Basic computer skills required. Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis.
- Must be able to work standing up all or most of the time.
Williams Lea - 19 months ago
Deutsche Post has outgrown its mailbox origins. Doing business as Deutsche Post DHL, the company divides its operations between delivering...