Integrated Logistics Supply Analyst
DLS Engineering Associates, Inc, a government engineering logistics services firm, is seeking qualified candidates to fill a potential full-time opening in Washington, DC as an Integrated Logistics Analyst to support a U.S. Coast Guard Major Systems Acquisition project staff.
The duties will include but are not limited to:
- Provide Integrated Logistics Supply (ILS) services and recommendations, including logistics data analysis, preparation of logistics life-cycle cost estimates, and system performance analysis, to improve and measure system performance and reduce total life-cycle costs.
- Update and revise project integrated logistics support plans (ILSP) to account for major system additions and revisions.
- Coordinate and support planning for the transition of the project from acquisition to sustainment to include update of the project’s support transition plan to account for system additions and revisions.
- Develop, maintain, and update equipment re-capitalization and maintenance plans including data entry in the US Coast Guard’s logistics management system.
- Identify, categorize, and distribute system integrated logistics support data and information to transition the project from acquisition to sustainment.
- Review and provide comments on logistics related contract deliverables.
- Provide administrative support for preparation, conduct of, and follow-up after on/off-site meetings to include compilation and distribution of meeting minutes.
- Meet and confer with government officials regarding the status of specific program/technical activities and progress.
- Ensure that program schedule, performance, and deliverables are met.
- Four (4) years Integrated Logistics Supply (ILS) experience supporting a DoD/USCG major acquisition project for electronics or information technology.
- Completion of Defense Acquisition University (DAU) Lifecycle Logistics Certification Level I required; Level II certification a plus.
- Must be eligible to obtain a secret clearance.
DLS Engineering Associates, Inc. - 11 months ago