The Integrated Marketing Senior Manage/Director will be responsible for the strategy, planning and successful execution of a mix of integrated, demand generation, and customer marketing campaigns and programs focused around the installed base, loyalty, referral, and viral marketing; with the ultimate goal of driving additional services revenue and customer loyalty. These programs will include upsell/cross sell campaigns and promotions, loyalty programs, user conferences and groups, viral marketing initiatives, referral initiatives to increase Proofpoint market share, and in-service messaging and promotions. In this role, you will devise means to effectively test, measure and internally market the results of these programs as well as define system requirements to support as necessary.
You will be responsible for driving overall customer marketing strategies that align with the business unit objectives of increased loyalty, improved cost per sale, increased cross-sell of other services and greater revenue from the installed base. You will manage a reference database/internal data sources using Salesforce.com including the tracking of references that lead to sales.
Our Integrated Marketing Senior Manager/Director will be responsible for the management of requests from marketing and product marketing to provide customer evidence and customer participation in marketing campaigns and events.
- Develop, execute and analyze test and learn strategies to optimize contact channel (email, direct mail, telemarketing, etc), incentive and creative strategies.
- Partner with Product Marketing to create/customer sales tools for the install base audience
- Develop annual marketing plan designed to achieve agreed upon business objectives.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive lead generation/demand creation plan
- Identify audience segmentation strategy, vehicle and media mix recommendation, timing and forecast of results.
- Working closely with Professional Services, Marketing, and Sales to identify upsell opportunities within the install base
- Drive integrated marketing campaigns from inception to optimization with a lean cross-functional marketing team. This will include:
- Work with appropriate groups (product marketing and strategy) to develop appropriate messaging platforms, content, and stories from which to build campaigns;
- Development and monitoring of work-back schedules;
- Coordination of various external/internal teams working on the campaign;
- Campaign set up/monitoring in various marketing systems and tools including Salesforce.com and Marketo/Eloqua;
- Analysis of campaign performance and recommendations for optimization and future enhancements.
- Management of project related budgets and responsibility for tracking and monitoring campaign spend.
- Coordination with product strategy, product marketing, events, creative services, and sales teams.
- Partner with Corp Marketing and PR to improve of our customer data in order to support more sophisticated marketing programs.
- Tracking the use of customer references and managing the analysis required to assess reference inventory vs. demand
- 8-12 years of related corporate marketing and/or demand generation marketing experience.
- Experience in Customer Marketing and/or Partner Marketing is a plus
- Strong project management skills required.
- Exceptional written communications skills.
- Proven ability to effectively execute integrated, streamlined marketing programs.
- Ability to collaborate and build relationships at all levels of an organization including the strategy team, executive, and fundamental corporate marketing function management.
- Creative thinker that has the ability to bring new ideas to the table.
- Multi-tasker that can handle a multitude of different responsibilities at one time.
- Understanding of Integrated Marketing Campaign strategies and tactics.
- Ability to understand marketing data and analysis and develop campaign recommendations from these insights.
- Ability to work cross group and drive results across external and internal constituents.
- Experience developing and delivering marketing plans to senior executive management.
- Enterprise software/B2B marketing experience desired
Proofpoint - 14 months ago