Want a company with a real vision?
Our people make the difference in our success. Our vision is to provide Total Lifetime care to every pet, every parent, every time. We can't achieve this vision without the right people - they make the difference in our business and our success. Every associate plays a role in achieving our success by focusing on our three strategic priorities - delighting our customers, growing pet services and operating excellence. Here at the Store Support Group, you could play a key role in supporting these strategic initiatives.
Today, PetSmart has over 1200 store locations, with many more scheduled to open soon. We continue to grow at our Corporate Headquarters which means great opportunities for a professional such as you!
Benefits of working with PetSmart
In addition to a competitive salary, PetSmart associates are eligible for health benefits, 401K options, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, paid time off, training and development, and an associate discount at all PetSmart stores!
PetSmart is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce, sustaining an inclusive and supportive work environment, and prohibiting harassment and discrimination in all aspects of employment. PetSmart participates in background, drug and E-Verify screenings as appropriate under Company policies and applicable law.
The Integrated Media Manager is responsible for the execution and optimization of paid media that supports the PetSmart brand. This position will manage the agency relationship, media planning process, vendor allocations, budget/forecast, traffic, and competitive analysis.
He/she must have strong interpersonal and collaborative skills along with the ability to prioritize work effectively and manage simultaneous projects.
• Leads in the execution of strategic media plans designed to support the company initiatives. Works with the advertising agencies research capabilities to determine appropriate communication levels and flighting for all broadcast media, ensuring the proper mix of promotional and brand messaging.
• Collaborating closely with members of Merchandise Marketing to allocate and plan vendor support
• Continually monitor and optimize media performance on an on-going basis.
• Be current on media trends and new media channels, and how it may be affecting our target audience's media usage, today an in the future.
• Accurately manage, forecast and report a media budget of approximately $90M.
• Execute value-added opportunities that support the PetSmart brand.
• Keep abreast of competitive campaigns and media usage at all times, using this information to modify our plans as needed.
• Lead the media planning for new store openings and relocations.
• Assist in all media planning, buying and optimization for Puerto Rican stores. Work with the Marketing Manager for Puerto Rico on any unique initiatives that require media support.
• Shares learning throughout Marketing and key cross-functional teams to grow overall company competency/knowledge base.
• Lead in the management of agency relationships.
Bachelor's degree in Marketing/Advertising/Business or related field from four year college or university and prefer three to four years related experience in an in-house marketing team or advertising agency.
Submit Resume | Use Our Resume Builder
Add Job to Cart | Send this job to a friend
Print Job Details
Want to create a job search agent ?
Job Cart Directions
Interested in more than one position? Great! Instead of submitting multiple resumes, when you find a position that interests you, all you need to do is click on ADD JOB TO CART. At the bottom of the screen, you will see the positions you have added to your cart. When you are done searching, click on CHECKOUT & SUBMIT RESUME. If you have changed your mind and want to remove a position, you will be able to on the Resume Submittal Form, or click on CLEAR CART to start over. You are limited to selecting up to 5 jobs per location.
Check out &
PetSmart - 21 months ago
PetSmart, Inc. is a specialty provider of products, services and solutions for the lifetime needs of pets. The Company has identified a...