Job Title: |
Integrated Systems Project Manager
New York, NY
The Projects Manager/Business Analyst candidate will lead innovative and high-visibility projects to enhance and evolve existing systems in order to support scalability and revenue growth. This position will report into the CMO organization and will work across groups to manage IT, call center, and third-party partners in implementing solutions.
• Project leadership across teams
• Managing resources to complete required work
•Program Management; ongoing ownership over launched or pre-existing projects/processes
•Managing vendor relationships
•Onboarding new partners, managing the scope development through implementation and nascent period
•Management of Lead Distribution and Reporting systems
• Working with business leaders and acting as a liaison between IT, business units and technology suppliers
•Managing and overseeing data integrity through integrated systems
• Business requirements gathering and documentation including process mapping, business requirements documents (BRDs), timeline development and project tracking.
• Development and delivery of training
• Translating business requirements into functional specifications that can be understood and implemented by partners in IT
• Project management, including day-to-day issue resolution and improvement recommendations
• All aspects of project delivery from project scoping and definition to successful execution
• Ongoing partnership with call centers to improve processes and organizational design to maximize sales and retention
• Ensuring that the projects are executed within the bounds established by our Legal and Compliance teams
• Strong project leadership skills combined with strong business knowledge and in-depth analytical skills
• Ability to develop and analyze process flows
• Ability to execute gap analysis and develop/implement remediation
• Data analysis experience
• Release management experience
• Knowledge of call center environments is a plus
• Minimum 2-3 years of demonstrated project leadership skills, with direct responsibility for managing project teams, budget and schedule
• Leadership behaviors and managerial courage to motivate and influence team and others
• Interpersonal effectiveness and strong communication skills both verbal and written
• Knowledge and experience with Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions preferred
• Experience working with a sales operation is a plus, but not necessary.
- MBA or equivalent is a plus
Global Brand, Marketing & Communication
Number of Openings
Equal Employment Opportunity
MetLife is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce.
How To Apply
For immediate consideration, click on the Apply Now button below. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile which may take 15 – 20 minutes to complete. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.
MetLife - 19 months ago
The breadth of careers at MetLife offers unlimited possibilities for your professional life. More than life insurance. Much more. MetLife is...