ICE seeks an IT professional with energy operations experience to join the ICE Trade Vault & ICE eConfirm Team. The primary responsibility will be coordinating production support and the integration of customer trading systems with the Swap Data Repository (SDR)Service. The Integration Manager will support clients' IT departments during integration testing and go live and will also provide front-line production support for the SDR Service. Ideally, the Integration Manager will have experience
with TCP/IP protocols, firewall management and developing APIs to third-party solutions.
- Manage the integration of customers' trading systems to the SDR Service:
- Secure IT prioritization for ICE Trade Vault;
- Provide quality assurance and support to customers'' IT staff;
- Manage multiple integration projects in different stages of development;
- Ability to support messaging protocols (e.g., XML, FIXML and FpML); and
- Assist clients with application troubleshooting and API support.
- Assist with managing global client base while focusing on US customers:
- Provide timely day-to-day support for users, while addressing concerns regarding any aspect of the service;
- Deliver user training to IT and Operations department staff members; and
- Elicit customer feedback to design and document new features, product listings and services for inclusion in system upgrades.
- Create and maintain trade data standards
- Set-up new products and trade types; and
- Develop, publish and encourage adoption of standards to increase straight-through-processing for users.
- Bachelor's degree or higher required
- Three to five years' experience in:
- Managing operational trade capture systems with a focus on commodities and energies asset class; or
- Marketing and supporting third-party system solutions for trading organizations.
- Firm understanding of the lifecycle events for both physically and financially settled instruments in the commodity and energy asset class.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a proven ability to communicate at various levels within the organization and with customers.
- Ability to prioritize and work on multiple tasks simultaneously while delivering high quality results.
- Detail oriented and able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
IntercontinentalExchange - 18 months ago