The role of the Integration Analyst (Software Developer) is to support the integration of business application systems. Responsibilities include the following:
- Design, develop, test, implement, and maintain new interface programs to transport data between various business applications.
- Review, analyze, evaluate and update current internal and 3rd party integration processes to optimize their full potential.
- Work with users to define integration requirements for new interfaces and to resolve issues in current processes.
- Provide business and technical expertise to the user community.
- Write detailed descriptions of user needs, system processes, program functions and the steps required to modify them.
- Ensure that integration systems parallel the firm’s business strategy.
- Ensure compliance with established IT control policies.
- In order to support early morning trading, this position is required to work the 7AM to 4PM or the 8AM to 5PM shift as business requires.
Preference may be given to candidates with the following:
- A Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience which may include:
- 1-4 years work experience. .
- Strong knowledge of object oriented programming languages.
SQL and XML. Additional languages as plus:
- Ability to develop and support multi-tier systems.
- Exposure to
RDMS (Oracle, SQL Server).
- Experience with Windows and the complete MS Office Suite.
- Strong knowledge of IT concepts, practices, controls and procedures.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical personnel.
- Performs a variety of tasks and has a proven ability to work with minimal supervision and to deliver projects on-time.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Ability to work varying shifts, likely early morning, based on business need.
All offers of employment are contingent upon the successful completion of a background and reference check, drug screen, verification of legal right to work in the U.S., and in some cases, a credit check. A credit check will be administered when a prospective employee will be working in Finance, Accounting, Treasury or where duties may involve handling of funds, accounts or cash. A Motor Vehicle (MVR) check will be administered when a prospective employee will be regularly using a company vehicle. Iberdrola Renewables is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Working knowledge of non-specified energy trading, scheduling, invoicing, reporting, meter, forecast systems and on-line exchanges.
- Knowledge of JBoss application server.
- Experience with one or more of the following: J2EE, EJB, , JSP, JMS, SOAP, HTML, XSLT and FIX technologies.
IBERDROLA Renewables (formerly PPM Energy) is a real power player in the energy industry. Part of IBERDROLA's global network,...