The qualified candidate will possess the following:
1. Bachelor’s Degree in a related Information Technology or equivalent work experience.
1. Two years of practical Healthcare IT experience required
2. Hospital IT Healthcare experience preferred
3. Working understanding of integration, theories, principles, and practices.
4. Working knowledge of HL7 standards
5. Knowledge of an HL7 interface engine (preference given to Corepoint or Cerner Open Engine experience)
6. Broad knowledge of reporting and query tools and practices.
7. Intermediate knowledge of MS Office Professional suite of applications preferred.
C. Licensure/Certification (have or obtain)
D. Interpersonal requirements
1. Strong verbal and written communication skills
2. Provides customer support and service with a customer focused attitude
3. Communicates effectively with all applicable customers
4. Possesses strong analytical, problem-solving and evaluation skills
5. Possesses strong personal organizational skills and self-discipline
6. Ability to multi-task
7. Familiar with healthcare and IT concepts, best practices and procedures
8. Projects a professional image
9. Ability to organize tasks, analyze problem situations and determine effective solutions to problems
The IT Integration Developer is responsible for providing proper development and maintenance of interfaces and applications, developing scripts, testing, writing custom reports for users, and assisting in software upgrades as well as day-to-day maintenance and troubleshooting of their assigned applications. The IT Integration Developer may also be assigned as primary back-up to for the support of applications maintained by Departmental Analysts. In addition to these roles the IT Database Administrator I will have additional responsibilities of assisting the group manager in the day-to-day operations of the team and their efforts.