Will support Securities Accounting Management (SAM) Release 1 Project providing end to end securities accounting solution in a single platform and leverage enterprise tools.
SAM project has several integration partners, this person will manage the integration effort across the partners & CoE's
Must have experience leading/managing project with several integration partners and strong analytical/problem solving skills. Prefer to have someone with prior Securities Accounting SME knowledge.
Key Day to Day Activities:
1. Engage with Capital Markets, Pricing, Security Master and other CoE's.
2. Organize & Conduct meetings.
3. Follow-up on Action Items, track Issues & Risks and roll it to Program level tracker.
4. Responsible for authoring or organizing the materials that required for Integration meeting.
5. Responsible for Managing & Executing the Development Integration environment (Continuous Integration during Construction & Testing Phases).
Experience in COTS product implementation & integration will play key role.
Resource will work with Java, PL/SQL, and SOA.
Prefer to have candidates with a background in the mortgage or finance industry.