Integration Program Liaison
Job ID: : 24926
Department: : Health Plan Case Mgmt
City: : Bloomington, MN
Location: : HP - Bloomington 8170 Office Bldg
Position Type: : Full-Time
Anticipated Work Schedule: : Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Hrs/Pay Period: : 80
Job Description: :
The culture at HealthPartners is one of ownership, pride, service, and most importantly, partnership. That spirit of partnership among employees, and with patients and the community is just one of the many reasons we were recently named one of the Twin Cities best places to work by the Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal. Join us for a career that offers respect, support and encouragement. You’ll stay for the power of partnership.
We are currently seeking an Integration program manager to be responsible for the integration and coordination of care management services for members and patients of the organization. The Integration Program Manager works closely with internal business leaders across the organization and external to the organization to ensure initiatives, resources and tools are effectively leveraged to drive results.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS: (Minimum qualifications needed for this position)
- Facilitates the development and ongoing improvement of the continuum of care management services to optimize health, experience and affordability for members and patients
- Identifies, creates, and supports opportunities for integration and collaboration among centralized and point of care programs and services for our care delivery system and key contracted care delivery partners
- Leads development of processes and systems which promote efficiency and effectiveness of functions that are person-centered and focused on achieving goals and outcomes
- Supports effective communication of member and patient care needs across the continuum to optimize care coordination among the care teams
- Collaborates with leaders and staff in all areas of the organization, as well as contracted care delivery systems, and builds relationships which will enhance the capabilities of all team members to effectively support members and patients
- Provides project management and coordination, including the development of work plans and facilitation of activities and resources to achieve objectives
- Conducts the business analysis of new and existing care management services to both evaluate and demonstrate the value of the operations related to health, experience, and total cost
- Participates in workgroups and committees, representing the perspective of the continuum of care management, to promote new developments, ensure continuous improvement, and keep others informed about the work and progress being made in this area
- Provides presentations and training, internal and external to the organization, as needed and appropriate to advance the goal of integration and coordination for members and patients
- Supports the achievement of HealthPartners strategic objectives through annual plans and goals
- Contributes to the creation, testing and maintenance of business continuity and disaster recovery plans with a focus on the impact of this with integration and coordination of care support services
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in business or health care field.
- Minimum of 6 years experience in health related fields including previous direct experience in developing care management strategies and programs.
- Demonstrated effective, independent leadership and management skills in the development of new and ongoing programs that have resulted in measurable improvement in experience, outcomes, and affordability.
- Demonstrated ability to influence decision-makers and partner to help drive business results.
- Analytical, strategic, problem identification and problem solving ability including the ability to view issues from multiple viewpoints.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to act independently and responsibly in a fast moving environment.
- Strong consulting skills with the ability to gain consensus through personal influence.
- Excellent written and oral skills.
- Demonstrated presentation skills.
- Broad knowledge of process improvement methodologies.
- Demonstrated success in leading and managing teams.
- High degree of initiative, ability to plan and follow through.
- Comfortable with the role of change agent and related ambiguity.
- Proven ability to effectively use personal computer applications such as Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
HealthPartners is nationally acclaimed for providing outstanding patient care and we offer an excellent salary and benefits package. For more information and to apply go to www.healthpartners.com/careers and search for job ID #24926.
- Masters degree in business, healthcare administration, or current enrollment in a Masters program.
Health is what we do. Partnership is how we do it.
HealthPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
HealthPartners - 16 months ago