As an Integration Regional Lead you will be responsible for providing PHNS Corporate Integration production support activities. These activities include but are not limited to:
q Manage the regional operational activities by assigning and monitoring projects and tasks to team members
q Ensure customer cases for such items as break/fix, requests for change, and service requests in a timely manner as dictated by customer support policies.
q Work with Customer Site Executives and customers to prioritizing requests
q Ensure Information Exchange issues are appropriately communicated to the proper personnel
q Understand customer business processes
q Remain apprised of current and future releases of relevant applications and the associated technologies
q Ensure documentation related to the support of interfaces and applications is maintained
q Create an environment oriented to trust, open communication, creative thinking and cohesive team effort
q Lead major projects for the region when necessary
q Creates estimates, scopes, ASR’s and strategic plans
q Ensure team members receive adequate training to perform jobs
q Provide on call services and work off-shifts as needed.
q Perform other duties as requested.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field and appropriate technical certifications, or equivalent experience required
· 5+ years of experience in software development and hardware support, preferably in interface development or support
· 3+ years experience and expertise in supporting each of the following: SQL/Oracle, UNIX, Microsoft NT/2000/XP
· 3+ years of experience with interface engines, preferably Quovadx ‘Integrator’ (Cloverleaf)
· Must possess ability to think critically, assess input and develop possible solutions to identified or potential problems
· Requires ability to coordinate a project and lead others effectively
· Must possess good verbal and written communication skills to effectively respond to customer requests
· At least 25% travel required
Anthelio - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard