Do you have a passion for nursing and education? Would you like to make a difference in nursing student’s success? Combine all your experience and take a look at what Ascend Learning has to offer you! We are seeking experienced nurse educators to join our ATI Nursing Education business unit ( www.atitesting.com )
Ascend Learning, LLC ( www.ascendlearning.com ) is a leading provider of technology-based educational, curriculum and assessment solutions for the healthcare industry and other vocational fields. Ascend is renowned for delivering solutions that result in higher-performing students.
As the nation’s preeminent e-learning provider, ATI Nursing Education offers programs that are instrumental in improving faculty, student and program outcomes in nursing schools across the country. With ATI’s help, nursing students achieve great results in NCLEX test preparation. The pass rates with ATI are closer to 100% than with any other education system. ATI is recognized as offering the best customer service in the industry. It’s no surprise that we’re the first choice in test preparation and assessment for more nurse educators, universities and colleges nationwide.
As an Integration Specialist, you will join a dynamic team with a passion for making a difference and executing a flawless client experience through service.
We are seeking Integration Specialist across the United States to work remotely and travel to client sites within an assigned territory.
- Integrate ATI products into nursing curriculum for current clients
- Provide onsite service to nursing programs
- Build and maintain quality relations with new and existing clients
- Identify client needs for products
- Coordinate with local solutions teams to ensure maximum service is provided
- Work closely with Training Specialist and Vice Presidents to train regional teams on ATI Nursing Education products and how best to leverage those products within a nursing program
- Enhancing client relationships with live and web based education programs
Required Candidate Experience & Qualifications
- Master’s degree in Nursing required
- A minimum of 5 years of teaching experience preferred
- Ability to travel 75% within the region
- Understanding of PowerPoint, WebEX, MS Word, MS Excel required
- Ability to present via webcasts and in person to large audiences consisting of nursing students and/or nurse educators
- Ability to organize multiple tasks and succeed in a competitive environment
- Ability to organize workflow to ensure maximum coverage and to ensure results as it relates to client services
- Excellent communication skills
Ascend Learning, LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. No agency or search firm submissions will be accepted. Applications for U.S. based positions with Ascend Learning, LLC must be legally authorized to work in the United States and verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Ascend Learning - 17 months ago
Ascend Learning is a world-leading education technology company serving healthcare and other high-growth career industries. We produce...