Do you want to work for a company that has been named one of The Wall Street Journal top 50 startups and one of the 25 top start ups to bet your career on by Business Insider ? Coupa Software is currently seeking Integrations Engineer located in California.
Coupa Integration Engineers are responsible for architecting, designing and implementing integrations between various ERP, supplier systems and Coupa.
- Translating integration requirements into detailed architecture and high-level design specifications.
- Designing, developing and automating integration routines.
- Testing and deploying integration routines.
- Acting as integration SME for implementing projects.
- Maintaining and revising the Coupa integration standards and technology.
- Keeping the integration documentation up to date.
- Debugging and supporting production integration issues.
3-7 years of experience integrating with financial systems such as Oracle, SAP, PeopleSoft, Great Plains, Lawson, NetSuite etc., using Flat File, REST web services, SOAP, EDI, cXML, Ruby, Boomi Integration Cloud, or other technologies.
- Strong understanding of web technologies
- Proficient with SQL and fundamental relational database concepts.
- Experience with UNIX or Linux environments.
- Experience with EDI or other Data Exchange standards desired but not required
- Experience with installing and configuring ERP and Financial systems.
- eProcurement experience is desired, but not required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced and passionate environment.
- Bachelors Degree required.
Coupa offers a very comprehensive and competitive benefit package that includes company paid health insurance, stock options, 401(k), flex plan as well as a very generous PTO plan along with a creative and exciting place to work.
If interested, please contact Natalie Cedeno, Director of Human Resources for additional information or assistance at email@example.com or 650-539-3872 .
- See a live demo
- Get Benchmarks