An Integrity Engineer is required to provide engineering consultancy services to the oil and gas industry. The role is mainly company office based or working in client / project team offices. There may be a requirement to provide on-site (onshore / offshore) support. The position offers an excellent opportunity for development of skills as the project moves from design, through pre-operations and in to operational support. |
Roles & Responsibilities
- Integrity risk assessment / FMECA activities (in design / operation);
- Development of Integrity Management documentation, including: IM Strategies, IM Plans, Pipeline Maintenance Routines (PMR’s), etc.
- Risk Based Inspection, including review of inspection frequencies, inspection data, residual risks, etc.
- Integrity Assessments, including: fitness for purpose, damage assessment, etc.
- Provision of general integrity support to client.
Any Other Information
Please click the apply button, and upload your CV and including a letter explaining why you wish to join J P Kenny and how you will add value to the Company.
- Degree and possible post graduate qualifications, with 2 years of experience in the Oil and Gas Industry in integrity related disciplines
- Experience with flexibles and / or subsea hardware is preferred
- Formal training in various integrity engineering applications associated with design and in-service asset operations
- Thorough knowledge of international codes and standards relevant to the Energy Industry;
- Good PC literacy (specifically with the MS Office products);
- Fluent in both written and verbal English
Your application must state clearly whether or not you already have the right to work in the UK.
Your CV will be reviewed and if appropriate circulated to relevant Managers who will review it further. They may then ask for more information, request an interview or return as unsuitable.
This process can take up to three weeks so do not expect a response sooner. If nothing is heard within four weeks it generally means that your application is not currently of interest.
However we will make efforts to reply to every application even if it is to say no.
Please note that your CV will be put onto our database and if a suitable vacancy arises in the future, we will be in contact.