Company Overview: INTECSEA is a global company within
the WorleyParsons Group and offers all the Group’s
capabilities for floating systems, offshore pipelines
and subsea production systems. Combined with
WorleyParsons Group, we offer clients complete project
expertise from subsea wellhead through onshore
processing and distribution. For over 25 years, INTECSEA
has provided frontier technology leadership for the
energy industry’s most challenging offshore field
development and pipeline projects.
Position Summary: Provide integrity engineering
consultancy services through development, coordination
and implementation of integrity management programs and
to ensure integrity of all subsea, umbilical, riser &
flowline (SURF) structures. Potential to support and
lead onshore integrity management activities through
- Management of subsea and offshore pipeline
integrity management projects, either by directly
managing as project manager / lead or by providing
project delivery support.
- Development, delivery and implementation of subsea
Integrity Management Programs including written
schemes of examination, fitness for purpose
assessments, risk based inspection assessment,
intervention, inspection & monitoring and
- Liaise closely with Operations, Technical Services,
Corrosion engineering and other associated teams to
coordinate and execute integrity management
- Monitor and oversees the execution of inspection
programs and activities.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Strong knowledge of offshore pipeline integrity
- Ability to lead integrity management initiatives
and scope for one or multiple projects, inclusive of
Education & Experience:
- Ability to lead at all levels within the
- Developing and writing integrity management
strategies / programs.
- Perform fitness for purpose studies to ensure
continuing safe and reliable operations.
- Knowledge of asset integrity data management
- Proven track record of exceeding performance
- Bachelors of Science in Mechanical Engineering or
related field + 10 years relevant experience.
- Learns & actively promotes the INTECSEA EMS and HSE
in accordance with the HSE Guideline for INTECSEA
WorleyParsons Group - 12 months ago