Our consulting firm is looking for a well-qualified and motivated Accounting Manager with public accounting experience to support our corporate manufacturing client on an interim-to-hire engagement. This is an interim opportunity with the possibility of full time hire by the client.
This is a great opportunity to work with one of the fastest growing financial service firms in the United States. We’re working to bridge the gap between a transactional staffing firm and the traditional corporate employment path to allow professionals to provide their skills and experience to a wide range of clients with flexible and favorable long-term relationship options.
The ideal candidates will have 4 or more years experience in public accounting. Previous experience preparing consolidated financials and SEC reports is required. A CPA and/or MBA with Big Four experience is highly desirable. If you’d like to explore your options with our unique and successfully proven business model, and meet the qualifications below, please send us your resume to initiate the recruiting process. We’re eager to introduce you to our firm and discuss this engagement in more detail.
- Full responsibility of the general ledger month-end close and presentation of the balance sheet and income statement results and analysis
- Perform consolidations and prepare and distribute monthly and weekly consolidate internal financial reports
- Full responsibility for accounting and forecasting overhead allocations, monthly close journal entries variance and reporting.
- Prepare the SEC financial reports, 10K and 10Qs, footnote disclosure and xbrl tagging
- Assist in documentation and monitoring of internal controls
- Ownership of the internal and external financial and tax audit and examination processes, including assisting with the preparation of audited financial statements, footnotes and supplemental information for external auditors
- Other projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in Accounting or Finance; CPA is preferred
- CPA is strongly preferred
- SEC preparation experience is required
- Strong understanding of accounting theory;
- Strong systems experience and exposure to business intelligence and ERP systems
- Strong Excel Experience—pivots, v-look-up, access data modification
- 5+ years of public accounting experience—Big Four preferred
- Good knowledge of US GAAP and willingness to research and resolve accounting application
- Strong analytical skills
- Auditing skills, with the ability to research and reconcile difficult accounts
- Excellent written, verbal, communication, and interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Detail oriented and organized in work
- Ability to meet assigned deadlines
- Proactive and independent
- Flexible and enthusiastic
JobShouts.com - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard