Fairfield Technologies Inc. (FTI), a CMMI Level 3 company, delivers leading-edge information technology (IT), process improvement, and advanced program management solutions for our Federal defense, civilian, and commercial customers. We pride ourselves on finding innovative yet realistic ways to meet the requirements our clients bring to us, and to deliver far beyond expectations. We are currently seeking an Intel Training Development Specialist to join our team in Northern Virginia . An active TS/SCI clearance is required.
- Provide management and staff services supporting the development, implementation, execution, maintenance, sustainment and management requirements of the GEOINT Certification Program
- Work with psychometricians and SMEs to develop and refine assessment tools
- Develop the evaluation tool(s) to be used to efficiently and effectively measure mastery of the learning objectives for each certification level and domain. Use seed information from SMEs to develop an “alpha” test
- Develop, document the process for, manage and administer procedures to manage delivery of the certification tests, tools, and protocols
- Ensure that Testing is delivered in an approved, proctored environment, using standardized procedures and in compliance with applicable laws, external accreditation standards, and regulations
- Support the development of product documents, including: Project/Concept Plans, Program Design and Certification Documents, and Operational Reports
- Provide expertise, guidance, consultation, facilitation, and thought leadership in training development, assessment, and certification.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience within related field and 7 - 10 years relevant experience, preferably within the Intelligence Community
- Active TS/SCI clearance required.
Additional Qualifications :
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Work well as both an individual contributor and as part of an integrated team
- Able to quickly understand complex technical problems and devise effective technical solutions
- Able to convey a strong presence, professional image, and deal confidently with competing priorities
- Dedicated to delivering strong, customer-focused performance in a mission-critical environment
Compensation and Benefits :
- Career Growth – Outstanding Career Opportunities with Competitive Compensation. Customized Training and Development Program. Educational Assistance.
- Health Insurance and Income Protection – Company-Subsidized Comprehensive Health and Dental Insurance for Employees and Families. Company-Paid Vision, Life, Accident, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance. Company-Funded Health Savings Accounts
- Investment and Savings – 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Paid Time Off – Company-Paid Holidays, Sick and Vacation Time
Fairfield Technologies, Inc. - 5 months ago